Friday 1 February 2013

Selena Gomez Feeling "Really Good" After Breakup with Justin Bieber!




Justin Bieber's ex girlfriend Selena Gomez feeling better after breakup with Justin.
Recently Selena Gomez chatted with E! News about how she managed since
splitting from Justin Bieber after almost two years in a relationship.

Selena Gomez:
“I’m good. I’m really good. I’ve been recording, having a lot 

of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time.”


And she also gave too many detail of her newest music (She have recorded 16 songs)


Selena Gomez's also said:

“I’m having a lot of fun expressing everything that I’m feeling.
I’ve been telling people I’m definitely a little bit more sassy now. 
I’m a little bit more mouthy.”

2 comments:

  1. Wht is your prob selena I was your biggest fan not any more u have less fans because half of your fans r my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love u Justin your a bully for breaking up with Justin Selena

    ReplyDelete