Wednesday 30 November 2011

Justin Bieber shoes collection





Here we upload some photos of JustiN Bieber
shoes, which have watched in different places.
Justin Bieber is very saucy about his shoes,
and he want to wearing any type of shoes.

Justin Bieber is very like supra shoes,
that's why he wearing supra shoes, and
then he go to out side, like concert, interview,
any shows and any where.

Justin has wear any supra shoes, and he
did not left supra shoes, which he did not wear.
Justin Bieber like it so much.

We are also upload Justin Bieber's photos print
on shoes. Justin's fans very likes this shoes,
and also upload Justin's autograph on shoes,
which have his fans.
These are Justin's shoes photos here.
Hope U like all these photos.

These all Justin bieber shoes collection.



These all Justin Bieber favorite shoes.



These another Justin Bieber favorite shoes collection.



Justin Bieber has wear same shoes in different places.


Here another photo there Justin bieber wearing a supra shoes.


Justin bieber's lucky fans shoe his autograph on shoe.


Another photo were Justin lucky fans show his autograph on shoe.


 In this photo Justin BIeber print on shoes.



 Here Justin Bieber and his song print on shoes



In this photo justin and my world print. 



 Another My World album print shoes.


Justin Bieber print on pair shoes.



Now what do you think about these photos of Justin Bieber shoes.
Now What do you say about Justin Bieber supra shoes,
You can also submit your comments here.

11 comments:

  1. How much are the first ones??

    ReplyDelete
  2. saeed ahmad cute boy4 January 2012 at 18:39

    Justin is a Owsum and stylish boy and i like Justin bieber soo much.
    I Love you Justin.

    My name is saeed ahmad and i am sweet boy so mustly contact me my cell number is. 03126999002
    Facebook ID: saeedahmadben@yahoo.com
    Skype ID: saeed17s
    I am in Lahore and Burewala.
    I am waiting your call.
    My age is 16 year old.
    My Date of birth is: 10/04/1995

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!!! is this guy for real!!!! GAY!!!!

      Delete
    2. shut up you ppl are gay! then why the hell are you on his wall!

      Delete
  3. I love Justin. He was my boyfriend in school. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure he was bitch. Liars these days, my ass

      Delete
    2. ya right, liars these days. they never stop

      Delete
  4. Niicee giveme some of them...

    ReplyDelete