Wednesday 15 May 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen Talks Justin Bieber: “All I See Is an Incredibly Hard Worker”




“All I see is an incredibly hard worker and a man who’s just passionate about what he does,” she told E! News in response to the Bieb’s recent press. “Just putting it on himself to take on a lot all at once,” she added, hinting that Justin’s life in the spotlight would be tough for any 19-year-old to handle.
Still, the “Tonight I’m Getting Over You” singer has nothing but respect for the chart-topping star, and she hopes to emulate his incredibly hard work ethic. 
“I think if anything I’m inspired by how hard he works, and I definitely want to add that to my own mantra as just like working really hard and doing my thing.”
Well, Justin, looks like Carly is a friend to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment