Monday 20 May 2013

Justin’s speech after winning the 2013 Billboard Milestone Award



audio


 
 
Justin’s speech after winning the 2013 Billboard Milestone Award:
“I’m 19 years old (…) I think I’m doing a pretty god job and basically, from my heart I really just want to say it should really be about the music, it should be about the craft I’m making (…) This is not a gimmick, I’m not a gimmick. I’m an artist and I should be taken seriously. And all of this other bullshit should not be spoken of (…) I’d like to thank my manage Scooter Braun. I want to thank my family at home. I want to thank my mother, my father. I want to thank Jesus Christ (…) Mom I love you so much. Dad I love you. Little brother and sister I love you so much, thank you guys so much (…) Fans, you’re incredible.” 
Check out more photos below:
 


 
Congratulation Justin Bieber for this biggest achievement <3

No comments:

Post a Comment