Sunday 26 February 2012

Justin Bieber wants Tattoo inside His "Lower LIP"




One report has confirmed that Justin Bieber wants a Tattoo,
inside his Bottom Lips....
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Justin bieber wants a four
tattoo inside his mouth, after admiring. A source at Menchies 
Frozen Yogurt in Calabasas, where Justin and Selena Gomez 
visited the other day, told the site, 


“Justin saw the tattoo inside my bottom lip and said he wanted 
to get one too. He thought it was pretty cool.”


Adding, 
“He said he has wanted to get one there for a while now, 
but he didn’t say what kind.”

Do you want that Justin got one....?
d

2 comments:

  1. I DON'T KNOW . BUT I THINK IT WILL BE REALLY GOOD ! JUSTIN I HAVE FRIEND WHICH NEED YOUR HELP , ITS VERY IMPORTANT ! HER NAME ON FACEBOOK IS Mishel Fox ! PLEASE HELP HER !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the LOVE on my bottom lip and hopefully doing it in August(: I think it would be super cute(:

    ReplyDelete