Saturday 5 January 2013

Justin Bieber's Message for Beliebers "I'm Trying to be Better"




Justin Bieber delivering his message to his fans by tweeter on smoking photos
which are around on the internet.He  did not point out the photos directly. 
Justin also shared a photo while using webcam. Justin Bieber thanked to his 
beliebers for their greatest support... Check out what and other Justin said:


"Every growing and learning. Try to be better. 
Uget knocked down, u get up"
"Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what 
I'm supposed to be doing performing"
Then,

“I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. 
 I love u and thank u.”

“like i said…2013…new challenges. new doubters… Im ready. 
We are ready. see u all tomorrow and everyday after that. #BELIEVEtour”

“I will never give up on you. as long as u r there for me 
I will always be there for u. thanks “

No comments:

Post a Comment