Wednesday 9 January 2013

Justin Express His Feeling in New Album, Now Stop Rumor Guessing!




Justin Bieber express his feeling about all crazy rumors, which are being spended in 
surrounding in his New album Believe Acoustic. Now three new songs will be included
in acoustic album, Yellow Raincoat, I would and Nothing Like us.

“Excited for #20Days from now when my acoustic album will let u know
how I feel about what is going on in my life instead of rumors guessing”

“Put it in the music. Guess all u want I speak for myself. #20Days”

1 comment:

  1. Jb i know it had to be hard to sing what u feel
    You aint a kid anymore u are a grown man and like you say dont let ur self fall good looking man.my daughter is 8 years old and has a great voice and she said to me mom if jb didnt i could be a singer and thanks to you.im proud of what she said to me so u could be strong.and i and my daughter loves u.

    ReplyDelete