Tuesday 8 May 2012

Justin Bieber Graduates High School




Justin Bieber planing for Graduates from the class of twelve (12). Justin Bieber managed to graduating 
high school into his busy schedule he revealed about its all in recent interview, he also revealed that, 
he has passed his entry-test and that was hard to managed school and work both at the same time...


            Justin Bieber Told in UK's The Daily Telegraph:

“I just finished. I passed my test — I’m free!
“It was hard doing school and work every day. 
[Graduating] was something my mom really 
wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her. I mean, 
this kind of lifestyle has given me a different 
perspective on life. “I’ve been able to . At school, 
usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. 
I’m not really into that stuff. I like to be out there.”


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Graduation from High School uNCLE Ray is proud of you and can't wait too see you in concert at the Power Balance Pavilion nephew,bro,son!Yes now he can do a rally at Inderkum HIgh school or perform for us before a concert or the day before!he!he!Yeah,now he's got mucho swag a High School graduate and after the tour onto college??Have a nice day Kidrauhl!God bless you:love ya Ray:)always believe in your dreams...never say never...oh!Maybe a backstage pass for Ray or if you see me in the crowd can't miss the tall one!!I will try and win tickets or buy as close to stage possible Justin okee?

    ReplyDelete