Tuesday 8 May 2012

Justin Bieber Will Dedicate Next Song "Turn To You" for MOM




Justin Bieber proved that he is a Best son of his Mom (Pattie Mallette). He conforms on Twitter that he
plans will dedicate his next song "Turn To you" for his mom, which he wrote for his mom, This track 
"Turn To You" will be released on coming Mother's Day. Because Justin Bieber want to give special
gift to his mom on Mother's day.

           Justin Bieber Talked about this new song:
“Think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother’s 
day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. Thanks.”


“It’s about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age 
I am now. It’s about just the struggles she went through and how brave 
she was, and I think the world needed to know that.”



No comments:

Post a Comment