Tuesday 24 January 2012

Justin Bieber Amazing Drawing (V Magazine) By Jardc87





                From @Jardc87

Hi guys! I'm really proud of this drawing! It's a new one of Justin Bieber... I really like the new 
photoshoot for the V Magazine all the pictures are amazing! So i decided to do a portrait from 
that shoot! This drawing Took me 4 hours and 30 minutes... I used a mechanical pencil 2mm 
3B and charcoal 2B... Like everybody know i'm a belieber so I hope you really like it Justin! :D 
'm waiting for your next album! we all know that it's going to be AMAZING! Keep inspiring us! ;)
.

1 comment:

  1. Terrific work! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on the {seek engines|Google} for now not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)
    Hugo Boss Trunkfish Swim Shorts (200495)

    ReplyDelete